I turned the camera on the other day while feeding Joel and captured these few funny things he did while eating. He's been making this grunting noise a lot lately.
1 day ago
Now that we have baby Joel we want to use every technological option that we have at our disposal to showcase the most mundane to extravagant feat our little guy encounters. Thanks for indulging us!
Oh my gosh..those grunts are hysterical! I love how he turns his head and gives you those eyes like "hello mom...give me another bite!" sooooo cute! I love the pictures of the house as well. Very exciting!
ReplyDeleteJen
Oh my goodness, I am in love with this boy!
ReplyDeleteYour house is really neat! Your Joel is darling! Glad to hear everyone so happy! Miss you!
ReplyDeleteOops! Debbie who? Haag :)
ReplyDeleteHi Harper! So so great to talk to you the other day. Oh man. Joel is stinkin' adorable! And your house is HUGE. It's lovely. Say HI to Bobby for us. We can't wait to see you in October when you come down.
ReplyDeleteLove--Deb
This is the COOLEST video! He is T-Rexing big time, cracking us up! You think he's starting to say MMMMMMore? The sneeze is the best...hilarious. We miss ya'll! love the Argo's
ReplyDeleteHe is a cutie. Kisses and hugs from Aunt Irita and family.
ReplyDelete