Saturday, September 12, 2009

Overdue Photos Off Our Camera

Packers Training Camp that we visited. It's amazing how many people turn out for the event. The bleachers were packed as well as the fence.

A short video of practice.


Joel and I went to the park. It was his first time in a big boy swing.

Ahhhh, thanks Fifi for my A's jersey! Thankfully the colors here are green and gold and I can wear it proud!!!!

And finally, I just recorded this yesterday. A few funny things....First, Joel crawled backwards under the dog bed. Second, when he's reaching for Tia and I tell him to stop, he's going for her shock collar and the "test" button (it's not the first time he's "tested" the collar to see if it works. And last, I think he's learning how to hold his toys from the dogs. Uh oh!

No comments:

Post a Comment