Monday, October 5, 2009

Go Pack Go



We went to Chicago for the weekend to meet up with our friends from CA, Pete & Wendy. We even got to go to a Cubs game and saw the Cubbies win!!! Below is Pete & Bobby enjoying a beer. I'm sure it's noon somewhere!
Pete & Wendy at Wrigley.


Joel showing off his new socks.

This was taken a couple of weeks ago. He's rediscovered this toy now that he can go up to his knees and play with it rather than lying on his back.
I love when the rice puffs get stuck to his face!
Me & Bobby at Wrigley with the city in the background.
I just think this is a funny picture.
Looks like he's up to no good.
This is what he'll look like if the Packers lose tonight.
The Packers biggest little fan!
GO PACK GO!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment