1 day ago
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
2 Month Birthday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Now that we have baby Joel we want to use every technological option that we have at our disposal to showcase the most mundane to extravagant feat our little guy encounters. Thanks for indulging us!
Oh my God! My grandson is cute! I can't believe how much he has grown since I last saw him. I just love to see that smile. He wasn't quite smiling yet when I saw him. I wish I could be there to give him a big hug and kiss. I miss him so much! and you too, Bobby & Harper. Blessings on all of you, from a grandma (abuela) who really misses you.
ReplyDeleteHarp,
ReplyDeleteLong time no talk! Thanks for the congrats. Looks like congratulations are in order for you as well. I still tell the story of the near riot I witnessed in queretaro. "Mira mira que dolor, mira mira que verguenza!" I think that chant will stay with me to my grave. Again, Congratulations to you both!