Saturday, February 28, 2009

Joel Emmett-The First Eight Weeks

We've decided to finally get with the program and keep a blog. I can't guarantee that we'll keep it regularly updated but we'll do our best.

Below is a video I put together (yes, my first attempt at using iMovie) of Joel's first 8 weeks of life. It's hard to believe that today he is 8 weeks old. Enjoy! ....and be on the look out for more pictures and stories.

3 comments:

  1. How awesome to see your little man online. We are so happy for the 5 of you. Welcome to the magical mystery that is parenthood. Enjoy the ride!

    Pam & Steve Nipelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pam & Steve! I can't wait for you guys to actually meet the little guy! He's definitely captured our hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy fricken' cow! This is so sureal! You guys have a kid! So cute. I love the shirt with the monkey. We can't wait to meet Joel in person.
    But seriously polka?! Come on!

    ReplyDelete